Champions Cricket Club has teams registered with Eastern Cricket Union in their junior and senior leagues. We currently have teams in the u8, u10, u12 and u14 junior league and a senior team in the Presidents league.
Practices are held at Curro Serengeti on Wednesdays and Fridays during club cricket season. Practice times are as follows:
- u8 and u10 – Wednesdays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- u12 and u14 – Fridays from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Players are required to have the following gear:
- Long white cricket pants
- Cricket shoes/spikes
- Thigh pads and arm pads are optional
- Age appropriate cricket ball for practices (u8 and u10 – 113g, u12 – 135g and u14 – 156g)
- Wicket keepers need to have keeping gloves and inners
Each team cannot function without a manager and a scorer and we are reliant on parents to volunteer their services for these positions.