To become a member of the Champions Cricket Club we require 2 ID photos of the member joining, a copy of their ID or birth certificate and a membership for needs to be completed. These documents are supplied to the Eastern Cricket Union so that they can record the member as a registered player in the union. If this is not done, the member is unable to play club cricket.
If a member is transferring from another club, a transfer form must be completed so we can submit it to the Eastern Cricket Union. If a transfer form is not completed, the member is unable to play for Champions Cricket Club.
The club fees for the club cricket season (October to March) are R1300.00, payable in full by 31 October. If the club fees are not paid by that time, members will not be able to play. A payment of half the season fee is required to be able to take part in trials, R650 must be paid before trials. Can be paid through EFT, PayFast or on the day in cash. Please go to the Player Registration page to get the banking details and link to pay through PayFast.
When you attend trials please ensure the following:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of trials.
- Made payment of at least half of the season fees or paid in full and bring proof of payment with you or pay cash on the day.
- Completed the registration form, either online or by downloading it and bringing it with you.
- Player has own ball for bowling, own kit for batting and own keeping kit if wicket keeper.
- Players must wear whites.
- NO PARENTS ARE ALLOWED BY THE NETS DURING TRIAL, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Any parent that does not abide by this rule will be asked to leave trials and take their child/children with them.
Club shirts and caps are available for purchase. Club shirts prices are dependent on the size required:
- Ages 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12 – R260.00
- Ages 13-14 and 15-16 – R280.00
- Adults Small – R280.00
- Adults M-4XL – R300.00
- Caps – R260
Whilst you pay separately for club shirts and caps, they will not be issued if the club fees have not been paid in full.